El Bolson full-day tour from Bariloche
- Visit Lago Puelo National Park
- Enjoy a scenic drive with round trip transportation from Bariloche
- Tour the Artisian Market and find amazing handcrafts made by locals
You will be picked up at your hotel in Bariloche around 08.30 am to go on a full day tour to El Bolson. Accompanied by your bilingual guide, you will visit many points of interest such as:
* The regional fair of El Bolson - More than 300 local artist offer visitors their crafts made of ceramics, wool, wood, leather, metal, dried flowers, etc. Also you can buy sweets and freshly harvested fruits and vegetables
* Lago Puelo National Park - Explore beautiful landscapes of turquoise waters and green forests. Discover the local fauna and flora while walking the path known as "The Forest of Shadows"
* El Hoyo Waterfall - A beautiful hike that will take you climb up a path that reaches the crystal clear waters that fall from 90 meters high, and it is also a panoramic viewpoint.
After spending a day in this magnificent mountain village, we will return to Bariloche hotels around 6 pm
- Professional guide (Spanish/English)
- Roundtrip transportation from Bariloche
- Food and beverages
- Entrance Fees
Children 0-2 years old: free
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Thursdays and Saturdays
Enjoy the breath-taking landscapes from perfectly positioned lookouts of beaches, lakes, forests, ro...
The tour will start from Puerto Pañuelo, where you will sailing on a landscape of snowy mountains an...
After picking you up at your hotel in the centre of Bariloche, we will head towards Puerto Pañuelo, ...
Early in the morning ,we will pick you up from you hotel in the Centre of Bariloche and start the jo...
The road starts in Bustillo Avenue to the west of city of Bariloche, after spending Playa Bonita ben...
At 08.30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to leave Bariloche city. We will travel by route N...