This experience is provided by a private local. Discover the City of Art. Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience. Whether you are visiting Basel as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you. While walking the streets of Basel and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Basel. Your guide will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colourful and multifaceted Basel is.
Discover Art in Basel with a Local
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Enjoy this experience with a private local
- Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
What to expect
- A Local who wants to show you his city
What's not included
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Infants (0-5 years): free
Klostergasse 7, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
Let us meet right in front of the Tinguely Fountain.
What to remember
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Be curious and wear comfortable clothing
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed
- Be 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes
- Every day at 11:00am, 2:30pm and 5:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.