Hot air balloon flight in Beaune
- Enjoy scenic views of Beaune and its vineyards
- A unique itinerary, fly where the wind takes you
- Full commentary on the sites you fly over
Behind it's rampards, Beaune is a charming secret city to stroll around. This town is a compulsory stop on the burgundian wine road, it is well know for the Hospices de Beaune, the Basilique Notre Dame, it's wine museum and the Moutarderie.
From above you will discover the perfectly aligned vines who give birth to the different Grand Crus you will be tasting in our local wineries.
The flights are open from the begining of April to the end of October for sunrise or sunset enabling you to enjoy the beautiful landcapes in different lighttings.
Once at the meeting point you will be welcomed by our pilot and his team, you can park your vehicul in the car park.
The pilot will then choose the take-off site according to the direction of the wind, our team will then drive you there in a 4x4. you will assist the hole preparation as well as the inflation of the balloon before take off. You will also be advised of important security rules.
The flight lasts about 60 minutes but you will need to plan about 3/ 3.30 hours for the activity including :
- Welcoming passengers
- Take off preparation
- Landing operations
- Flying certificate distribution
- A toast
As the wind guides the hot air balloon, you won't be able to know the itinirary of the flight in advance. The pilot can only controll the altitude of the basket by changing the air temperature in the balloon.
Every flight is unique and deserves to be shared with your family and friends.
Once you have landed and the balloon is folded, take advantage of the toast to exchange your impressions on the flight with the passengers and our team. U
You will then be driven back to the meeting point.
- A hot air balloon flight of about 60 minutes
- A flight certificate
- A toast
- Transport to the meeting point not included
- Everything that is not included in the "Included" tab
- Children can not fly if under 6 years old or if they are less than 130cm high
- Children under 12 years old must always be with an adult
- Children between 12 and 18 years old can only fly with the parent's authorization
Aérodrome de Beaune - Challanges, 21200 Beaune, France
Please show up with your voucher at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the flight time you have chosen. Meeting point: AERODROME DE BEAUNE-CHALLANGES - On the aéroclub Beaunois car park Route de Seurre, 21200 Beaune - GPS coordinates 47° 00' 41" N / 4° 53' 36" E
- This activity requires the provider's confirmation
- Plan for 3 hours for the activity
- The prices are given per person
- The meeting times are given according to sunrise and sunset times at the chosen date
- You can book an other date if the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, you can not be refunded
- The flight is not adapted for pregnant women, handicaped people who have trouble walking, or people who can not maintain the landing security position (bended knees while holding handles), children under 6 years old, people under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- We recommend that you choose your clothes according to ground weather
- Walking shoes or sports shoes are mandatory
- Between the 7th of April and the 15th September 2018
According to sunrise and sunset hoursl:
In the morning between 6am and 8am
In the evening between 6pm and half past 7pm
Wines tasting and fun! Our Burgundy bike tour takes you on a breathtaking experience throughout the ...
Take part to this Côte de Beaune wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy, at only three hours fr...
Participate to this Côte de Nuits wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy. You will drive throug...
Just a stone's throw away from the renown Hospices de Beaune, the Domaine Debray takes you on a jour...
Suite inattendue rythmée et farfelue du célèbre conte ! Le loup à toujours faim ! Mais nos cochons l...
Une découverte : entre l’infiniment grand et l’infiniment petit se nichait l’infiniment drôle !Du co...