Guided tour in Beijing by bike
- Zigzag through the ancient alleyways and hutongs of Beijing
- Bike along the moat of the Forbidden City for a different perspective of this former royal palace
- Learn the secrets and backroads in the ancient city for a real insight into the local life
- Make some friends while enjoying lunch with our friends at a local community organisation
This Beijing bike tour winds through the hutongs, you'll have a unique view of this traditional way of life and witness this neighborhood as it slowly disappears and the developers move in.
Beijing is a city that’s both modern and traditional, forward-looking and connected to its past, and in our opinion, one of the best ways to experience it all is by bike.
Visit some of our local friends at Huiling and enjoy a simple, yet tasty Chinese lunch in a hutong house. Huiling is a community-based NGO which does great work for mentally challenged people, and on our visit you will have a chance to learn about the work that they do and make some friends in the workshop.
- English speaking guide
- Bike rental
- NGO visit
Shichahai Metro Station (Line 8), outside exit A2
- Helmets are provided at the beginning of the tour
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children and teens under age 18 are not permitted to join this tour
Tuesdays and Thursdays
When daylight fades in Beijing, neon lights mix with traditional red lanterns to create a lively yet...
Discover the rich culture and heritage of Beijing on this bus tour! Imagine being inside the undergr...
Spend an unforgettable evening in Beijing experiencing two of the most renown activities of the regi...
Enjoy an unforgettable traditional Chinese evening with a delicious dinner and an exciting Kung Fu s...
This tour is the perfect option to visit several of the most attractive tourist sites in Beijing. It...
The Temple of Heaven was used several times annually when the emperor, bearing the sins of the Chine...