Guided tour in Beijing by bike
- Zigzag through the ancient alleyways and hutongs of Beijing
- Bike along the moat of the Forbidden City for a different perspective of this former royal palace
- Learn the secrets and backroads in the ancient city for a real insight into the local life
- Make some friends while enjoying lunch with our friends at a local community organisation
This Beijing bike tour winds through the hutongs, you'll have a unique view of this traditional way of life and witness this neighborhood as it slowly disappears and the developers move in.
Beijing is a city that’s both modern and traditional, forward-looking and connected to its past, and in our opinion, one of the best ways to experience it all is by bike.
Visit some of our local friends at Huiling and enjoy a simple, yet tasty Chinese lunch in a hutong house. Huiling is a community-based NGO which does great work for mentally challenged people, and on our visit you will have a chance to learn about the work that they do and make some friends in the workshop.
- English speaking guide
- Bike rental
- NGO visit
Shichahai Metro Station (Line 8), outside exit A2
- Helmets are provided at the beginning of the tour
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children and teens under age 18 are not permitted to join this tour
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Unlike other Great Wall tours in Beijing, we focus on giving you an awesome, authentic small group e...
Your local guide will recommend some local snacks for sampling, and you’ll also have the chance try ...
On this Beijing sightseeing group tour, you will follow a professional tour guide to discover the im...
Join in this group day tour to hike and explore the beautiful Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. Fo...
On this tour, you'll visit the most beautiful but less crowded section of the Great Walls - Mutianyu...
For this tour, you will be picked up from the hotel at around 07.30 am and will drive 1.5 hours to r...