- Discover the Old City of Bern - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the Alpine panorama and Aare River from the the city center
- Walk along the medieval streets
Start your tour from the main train station of the capital, and follow your guide to the Heiliggeistkirche and enjoy walking along the Spitalgasse street and Baerenplatz.
Discover the city center of Bern where the Bundeshaus (the Government Palace) is situated surrounded by all main Swiss banks. After seeing the center you will continue to the Zyttglogge, the oldest Clock in Switzerland, and you will have the possibility to discover the Einstein House Museum on the Kramgasse Street. Afterward, you’ll cross the river Aare and discover the brewery-restaurant Tramdepot near to the bear pit. The excursion will end at the Rosengarten, where you will inhale a refreshing atmosphere and enjoy the magnificent panorama of Bern City.
- Discovering all the must-see places of Bern city
- Optional entrance fees to attractions
Hotel pick-up is included. During booking, please indicate the name and address of your hotel or any location that you want to be picked up from.
- Tour is available for private groups of 1-12 people
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Tour operates daily from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Please select the time you would like to start the tour
He Chameleon, le vendredi 19.10.18 à 20h30, à la Spirale de Fribourg.
Anne-Laure Vieli, le samedi 27.10.18 à 20h30, à la Spirale de Fribourg.
PERSISTENCE TOUR 2019 Les Docks, Lausanne Le 23 janvier 2019 Le Persistence Tour débarque à nouveau ...
LA POUPEE CASSEE Mercredi 23 janvier, 15h CPO, Lausanne D'après le conte de Marie-Danielle Croteau. ...
ON AVAIT DIT 90... Par Lionel Fresard Vendredi 1er mars, 20h CPO, Lausanne. Un plateau vide, une gui...
LES PETITS CHANTEURS A LA GUEULE DE BOIS "La Gâchette" vendredi 15 mars, 20h CPO, Lausanne Les Petit...