Bordeaux beaches and vineyards tour
- Climb the tallest sand dune in Europe, the Pyla Sand Dune
- Scenic views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Landes Forest
- Taste a local production of fresh oysters from Arcachon Bay
- Visit 2 chateaux of the Médoc Region, enjoy 2 wine tastings
- Professional and very friendly guide
Explore the full Bordeaux countryside while discovering the atlantic coast and the famous vineyards of the Medoc region. Discover the magnificent Arcachon Bay, famous for its oyster production as well as the renowned Medoc wine region where the majority of Bordeaux wines come from!
At 9.00am, you'll be driven off from Bordeaux (50min), climb the majestic Sand Dune and enjoy a stunning view on the locally called “Bassin”, an inland sea open to the Atlantic Ocean creating a lagoon of splendid colours. The Pyla Sand Dune offers one a gorgeous view over the ocean and the Landes’ Forest from its summit. Do not hesitate to walk back down and put a foot (or more) in the water! Arcachon Bay is equally famous for its oyster production. Enjoy tasting fresh oysters with a glass of white wine from a local oyster producer. At the end of the tasting, drive back to Bordeaux and arrive at around 1.15pm to enjoy a casual picnic lunch.
After the picnic lunch, you'll head to the Medoc Region. Enjoy the journey along the mythical "chateaux route" and learn from your guide about this history of Bordeaux and Medoc wines.
Shortly afterwards, you will arrive at a charming family run estate of the region, and spend a few hours touring its vineyards, vat room, and cellars, and hearing the story of the passionate family who has kept the vineyard alive for many generations. Reward yourself with a tasting class, and discover the intense colors, woody aromas, and tannic tastes of the world of wine.
In the late afternoon, make your way to a beautiful Great Classified Growth estate, one of the most prestigious chateaux of Bordeaux. You'll enjoy some explanations about their wine-making process and finish the visit with a tasting of the estate's wines while enjoying an aperitif of French delicacies, including cheese, fresh bread, and dried sausage.
You'll be back in Bordeaux at 7.15pm
- Oyster tasting and glass of white wine
- Picnic lunch, French apéritif
- 2 chateaux entrance fees
- 4 wine tastings (2 per château)
- Tasting class learning a proper wine tasting
- Transportation in minivan
- Professional and friendly guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bordovino Wine Tours, 3 rue d'Enghien - 33000 Bordeaux
Present your voucher to your guide upon arrival 10 minutes before departure time of the tour. Bordovino Wine Tours is located in Central Bordeaux, close to Place des Quinconce
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Cancelation policy: Up to 7 days before tour = 100% refund | Less than 7 days before tour = 50% refund | Less than 48 hours before tour = no refund
- Returns to original departure point
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Departure time: 9.00am
Return time: 7.15pm
Ben & Arnaud Tsamère - Ensemble (sur scène) *duo* En solo, Arnaud Tsamere a fait plusieurs fois le T...
Alexandra Pizzagali - C'est dans la tete Un personnage énigmatique et surprenant dans un seul en scè...
De l'electro sans dj vous en rêviez ? MEUTE l'a fait ! Avec sa douzaine de musiciens et ses nombreus...
LAURA LAUNE Le diable est une gentille petite fille Laura, cette jeune et jolie blonde au visage d’a...
Laurie Peret - Spectacle alimentaire en attendant la pension Déconseillé aux moins de 12 ans Laurie ...
Brigitte, la femme de Pierre, a appris depuis peu la liaison de ce dernier avec Viviane ; elle est e...