Private tour from vine to glass of cognac
- Enjoy a cognac tasting session
- Visit a traditional cooperage
- Meet an artisan distiller
- Visit in private group
Explore the Cognac country learning all steps of its production, visiting a famous trading house, an artisan distiller and a cooperage where Cognac and wine barrels are produced.
You'll leave Bordeaux in the morning and reach Cognac town after a 1.5-hour ride. You'll visit a famous trading house (Martell, Rémy Martin ...) where all production steps are presented.
Before lunch, you'll drive through the vineyards, pass by Romanesque churches, and learn more about the vine-growing process.
In the afternoon, you'll visit a traditional cooperage where will be presented a millenary handicraft essential to the brandies aging process. You'll meet an artisan distiller, tour their wine cellars and distilleries and join a cognac tasting session.
- Private visit of a family estate producing cognac and pineau
- Guided tour of a traditional cooperage
- Tasting of property products
- Visit of a famous trading house
- Vehicle and the English-speaking local expert driver-guide
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurances
Meet us for the departure in front of the Tourism Office of Bordeaux
- This is a private tour
- Minimum of 2 person, maximum of 8 people
- Dress code : casual and comfortable
- In August, the visit of the cooperage, that is closed, is replaced by another visit.
- April 1st to January 31st
1855 is the magic number for Bordeaux lovers. This tour is dedicated to 1855 classification great gr...
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates,...
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Take a full-day excursion to Dordogne, the authentic heart of France and discover medieval villages ...