- Two-hour wine tasting classes, which include a guided tasting of eight wines
- Ideal for wine-lovers looking for a crash course on the increasingly fabulous wines of Hungary
- A curated selection of fine, carefully-chosen Hungarian wines, mostly from small producers
- Tasting at the tasting cellar of a 19th century palace
This fun, interactive, and informative tasting is held at the tasting room, located in the heart of Budapest.
It features a carefully curated selection of eight Hungarian wines. Together they will distill the wide range of Hungarian wine into a comprehensible story, which we hope will be just the beginning of your Hungarian wine experience.
Over two hours you will get a good overview of Hungarian wine, including the history, the major regions, the important varietals, unique characteristics and styles, and promising trends. We buy our wine directly from the producers, who we have gotten to know well over the years, and every wine you will taste during the course of the tasting will be there for a reason.
- Two hour guided tasting led by an experienced sommelier
- Eight wines, mineral water, and pogácsa (Hungarian biscuits)
- Tasting sheets so you can take notes and a map of the Hungarian wine regions
- 10% discount on all of the wines (and other products) at The Tasting Table, where you will end your tour with a wine tasting
- Centrally located wine cellar in Budapest (details after booking)
- The legal drinking age is 18 in Hungary, so anyone aged 18 and above is welcome to participate.
- Daily except Thursday
- Starting time: 06:00 PM
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
There’s no better way to explore the beauty of Budapest than cruising on the Danube while having a c...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
See the beautiful city center of Budapest on an interactive segway tour in a small group that gives ...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...