Gellért Spa Budapest: entry tickets with priority access
- Priority entrance, so you don’t wait in line
- Relax in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs
- Bathe in a beautiful Art Nouveau building
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!
Since its construction in 1918, the Gellért Spa has been the most prestigious of thermal baths on the Buda side of the city. The spa is famous for its main hall with gallery and glass roof, built in Art-Nouveau style, sparkling bath and open-air pool with artificial waves. The bath is decorated with numerous Art-Nouveau furnishings, artistic mosaics and sculptures.
The earliest remaining records about the "magical healing spring" are from the 15th century. Later the Turkish favorised this spring, because it was warmer and larger than any other in Buda. In the 17th century the bath was also called the "muddy" bath, due to the fine layer of mineral mud consolidated on the bottom of the pools.
The current bath complex and hotel was opened in 1918, and was expanded in 1927 and 1934 with the artificial wave pool, and bubble bath.
- Entry ticket with cabin
- Pick-up (if selected)
Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 2-4, 1114 Hungary
Gellért Spa is located in Kelenhegyi Way 4 1111, Magyarország. you can also purchase a ticket with pick-up. In this case, please provide your hotel details to the tour provider following the instructions on your voucher.
- Massage can be booked on the spot
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- The pick-up service can be provided between 10.00am and 5.00pm and drop off service is not included in the price
- Please note that a visit in the time from mid-December to early January might be more crowded than usual
You can enter the spas between 9.00am-6.00pm and stay till closing time (8.00pm)
Special opening hours:
- 24 December: Help desk 9.00am - 1.00pm; spa is open till 2.00pm
- 25 December: Help desk 10.00am - 5.00pm; spa is open from 10.00am till 6.00pm
- 31 December: Help desk 9.00am - 5.00pm; spa is open till 6.00pm
- 1 January 2019: Help desk 10.00am - 6.00pm; spa is open from 10.00am
At night Budapest has a completely different touch, turning into a romantic, warmly illuminated town...
See many of the famous attractions in Budapest on a comfortable river cruise, sipping a tasty glass ...
Cruise the River Danube in central Budapest and taste 7 different Hungarian wines as the city’s sigh...
Discover the sights in Budapest with a professional tour guide. Visit the city’s main sights on both...
Once you are in Hungary you will feel obliged to try out the traditional gastronomy of the locals, s...
Pamper yourself at Budapest’s legendary Széchenyi Spa. Marvelous indoor and outdoor pools in the hea...
Take two hours to explore the Buda side of Budapest! Walk around the Castle District with the direct...
Discover Szentendre, the picturesque Artist's Village in the Danube Bend. Walk along the cobbled nar...
Rent a Bike at the Cityrama office close to the Parliament!Stop at the Hungarian Parliament and ride...
Travel back in time to Hungary in the late 19th century, when writers and artists lived in the excit...