Hungarian Parliament guided visit
- Visit the magnificent Houses of the Parliament in Budapest
- Explore the interior with a professional, local guide
- Learn its history and see for yourself the Hungarian Crown Jewels
Visit the magnificent House of Parliament, the 3rd largest Parliament building in the world. During this tour, you will have the chance to see the very richly decorated Staircase and the Cupola Room, where the Hungarian Crown Jewels and the Hungarian Holy Crown can be found.
Explore the interior of the Hungarian Parliament with a professional, local guide. Learn interesting facts about the country’s history and about why the cross on the top of the Hungarian crown is not straight.
During this tour, you will have the chance to visit the main Staircase framed by statues, stained glass windows and rich, decorative frescoes. The Dome Hall houses the Hungarian Holy Crown and the Coronation Insignia, among the oldest coronation regalia in Europe. The highlight of the tour is the Old Upper House Hall. After visiting the Session Room, the tour ends at the Parliament.
- Parliament entrance fee
- Guided tour in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Audio headset
- Hotel pick-up
- Small children ages 0-2 years: free
- Children ages 3-12 years: reduced
Budapest, Tisza István emlékműve, Kossuth Lajos tér, 1055 Hungary
Your tour manager will be waiting for you at the entrance of the House of Parliament Visitor Centre holding a "Cityrama Parliament Tour" sign.
- NOTE: the Parliament reserves the right to cancel or alter any tours at any time due to official visits or unforeseen events
- Customers have to carry an ID when entering the Parliament as there are EU and non-EU citizen rates for this tour
- English and German tours start at 1.30pm
- French tour starts at 2.00pm
- Italian and Spanish tours start at 1.45pm
- Please show up 15 minutes prior to tour departure time at the Visitors Centre by the Parliament
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...