Symphony Orchestra concert and Danube River cruise with dinner
- Enjoy a symphony orchestra performance accompanied by Hungarian cimbalom
- Continue your evening on a cruise on the Danube river
- Have a delicious dinner served right on board
- Enjoy the striking views of Budapest all lit up at night
Experience Budapest to the full extent! First, enjoy the beautiful classical music of Mozart, Liszt and Gershwin performed by a symphony orchestra and accompanied by the traditional Hungarian cimbalom (hammer dulcimer). After it, embark on an unforgettable ship cruise with dinner, drinks and wonderful view of Budapest all lit up at night!
Enjoy the most famous classical melodies in impressive Hungarian style performed by the renowned Danube Symphony Orchestra. Their repertoire covers almost every musical style from the Baroque music to music of the 20th century. It is a unique opportunity to hear the masterpieces of classical music interpreted by cimbalom, a typical Hungarian instrument, and symphonic orchestra, exclusively in Hungary!
Continue your adventure by the cruise on the river Danube with a delicious dinner served on board. Feel the charming spirit of evening Budapest and enjoy an excellent buffet-dinner of meals prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter. In the romantic candlelight atmosphere, you can enjoy the wonderful view on city’s attractions, including the renowned Parliament, the Gellért Hill and the ensemble of the Buda Castle. After dinner you can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Escort and assistance during the evening program
- Symphony concert ticket
- Welcome drink upon boarding on a ship
- 1,5-hour river cruise
- Hotel transfers (if booked)
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 4-6, 1051 Hungary
Concert takes place in Duna Palota (Danube Palace), Zrínyi utca 5. (V. district). In case you have selected the ticket option with pick-up, follow the instructions on your voucher.
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- Seats are offered in four categories; the price of the seat depends on its location in the theater hall. See the Danube Palace seating map here
- Arrival time at the Danube Palace at 7.30pm, after which you will be escorted to your seat
- Concerts start at 8.00pm and consists of two 40-45 minutes long parts with an intermission in between
- After the end of the performance at 9.45pm, you will be escorted to the ship. Boarding and departure at 10.00pm. Program ends at 11.20pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...