Walking tour of Tuvixeddu necropolis
- Join the visit of the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean area
- Discover the segrets and curiosities of this thousand-year old place
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean area, located right in the heart of the city of Cagliari. This place, characterized by the presence of several graves, dug into the rock, will make you discover the segrets and curiosities of this thousand-year old necropolis.
- Guided tour
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people
- Group from 3 to 8 people
- Group from 9 to 16 people
Children (0-12): free
Calata Azuni, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia, is a city full of fragments of the past – spanning Carthaginian, ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Cagliari...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Sabato 7 Dicembre 2019 dalle ore 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >>Tickets Online: Acqui...