- Visit one of the most famous Mayan sites with an expert
- Enjoy the afternoon at the beach or visit another tourist attraction
If you want to know the Mayan ruins of Tulum but avoid the heat and the crowds, take the best pictures and be among the first visitors in the place, this is the tour you’re looking for!
Your tour will begin at dawn, guided by an expert guide, who will explain you in deep the site and the Mayan Culture. You will provided with information on the archaeological studies of the site and the Mayan civilization. You will enjoy more time to admire the architectural and natural beauty of the site. The Temple of the Fresh paintings stands out thanks to the quality of its wall paintings which represents the life of the Mayan and their deities.
Of course , you will also admire the emblematic building known as El Castillo , mainly used for religious rituals and as a light house for Maya merchant ships sailing along the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. You will have 1:5 hrs to swim in Tulum, on your own (only if the weather allows it) before getting back at you hotel for lunch time to enjoy the rest of your afternoon and with a great knowledge of this culture.
- Hotel pickup
- Snack bag: juice, chocolate bar and nutrition bag
- Bilingual guide
- Optional tips
- Meals and drinks
Children under 2 years old: free
López Portillo 724, 92, 77516 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
• By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick and drones) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office
• Please take into account that if you want to swim in Tulum, there are no showers or changing rooms
Daily between 5:30am and 6:30am
1. If your hotel is located in the center of Cancun your meeting point is the Oasis Smart hotel (Av Tulum 13-14, capilla ecumenica, 22, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.), at: 6:15am
2. If your hotel is located in the hotel zone on the side of the lagoon, you’ll be provided with a meeting point in the closest hotel
3. For the rest of the hotels located in the hotel zone (zona hotelera) your pick up will be the lobby of your hotel between 06:00 to 06:30 a.m.
Playa del Carmen:
1. If your hotel is located in the center of Playa del Carmen your meeting point is the HM Hotel (Avda Constituyentes s/n entre calles 15 y 20 Norte, Centro, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.) at 6:30 am
2. If your hotel is located in the zona de Playacar your pick up will be the lobby of your hotel between from 05:30 to 06:30 a.m
Un guide professionnel vous dira tout sur le site et la culture maya. Tulum est l'un des sites arché...
Explorez Cancun comme un local avec un chef professionnel, en apprendre davantage sur la gastronomie...
Visitez les anciennes ruines mayas de Chichen Itza, Coba et Tulum pendant l'aventure de 12 heures. R...
Cette visite privée combine de manière pratique certains des sites archéologiques mayas les plus cél...
Explorez les ruines récemment découvertes d'Ek Balam, une ville maya pleine de sculptures, de tombes...
Cette visite de 5 heures remplit votre matinée de deux moments forts de la Riviera Maya et revient à...