Private tour of Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum with lunch and 'cenote' swim
- Explore Chichen Itza, the city cradle of the ancient Mayas
- Admire Kukulkan Pyramid, one of the New 7 World Wonders
- Take a refreshing swim in the Ik-Kil underground cenote
- Climb the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan peninsula for panoramic views
- Visit the only Maya ruins in Mexico built on a cliff
Visit the ancient Maya ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, and Tulum during the 12-hour adventure. Cool off by swimming in a 'cenote', a naturally formed underground pool, and refuel with a buffet lunch. Travel in your comfortable private vehicle to Chichen Itza, the city cradle of the ancient Mayas. Walk through the UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site with your guide. Admire the Kukulkan Pyramid (one of the New 7 World Wonders), the Temple of Warriors with its thousands of columns, an astronomical observatory, and a sacrificial pit, among other attractions.
After that, take a refreshing swim at Ik-Kil, an underground cenote, and enjoy a buffet lunch. The "lost city" of Coba is next, where you'll explore the pyramids and temples by pedicab. Climb the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan peninsula for panoramic views of the surrounding tropical rain forest. Finally, visit the world-famous archaeological site of Tulum - the only Maya ruins in Mexico built on a cliff. Admire the ancient architecture juxtaposed against its Caribbean backdrop and feel the soft white sand between your toes.
- All entrance fees
- Professional guide services
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Rent of the pedicabs in Coba
- Bottled water in the car
- Tip (optional)
MONUMENTO AL ALBAÑIL, Calle Prol. Av. Kabáh, 92, 77516 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring hat, sunscreen, bathing suites, change of clothes and towels
- Private tour gives you an advantage to be picked at the hotel or apartment you staying at. Please provide your accommodation details on making a reservation.
Every day at 7.00am
A chance to experience the world-famous aerial acrobatics of Cirque du Soleil – but with a Mexican t...
If you're in the mood for a night out with plenty of glitter, glam, music that makes you want to get...
Xcaret is a gigantic eco-archaeological complex with more than enough attractions to keep all ages b...
Holbox Island offers 36km of pristine white beaches washed by emerald green seas. On this exclusive ...
A journey into the heart of the Yucatan. You'll discover the colourful town of Izamal and then explo...
If you're in search of a holiday experience that'll get your heart pounding, then a day at Xplor is ...