Swim with crocodiles and visit a Mayan community
- Learn about the flora and fauna of the region
- Interact with Moreletti crocodiles in their natural habitat
- Take home amazing photos and have an incredible adventure
- Visit a Mayan village and interact with local people and their families
- Explore a real jungle
Get lost in the jungle, visit a Mayan village and elementary school, find out about ancient Melipona bees and swim with real crocodiles during this one of a kind, half-day, small group tour!
This tour promotes sustainable tourism and encourages indigenous communities to preserve the forests and wildlife in which they currently live. Learn about the flora and fauna of the region and the importance of ecological tourism. Visit the lagoon of the community and safely interact inside a cage with Moreletti crocodiles in their own wonderful, natural habitat. Get amazing photos of your experience and have an incredible adventure, just like a true National Geographic explorer.
After the main activity you will return to the heart of the community, where you will visit the elementary school of the Mayan Village and learn about the cultivation of Melipona bees. The Mayan civilization cultivated Melipona bees as a source of energy and food, as well as for medicine and ritual purposes. This tour is a real opportunity to be in touch with local people and their families.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Snorkelling gear: life jacket, mask and snorkel
- Professional, bilingual guide
- Entry fee to crocodile lagoon
- Snacks and water
- Tips (optional)
- Children 5-10 years of age: reduced
MONUMENTO AL ALBAÑIL, Calle Prol. Av. Kabáh, 92, 77516 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please bring: Swimwear, towel, hat, mosquito repellent (preferably an ecological and nature-friendly one)
- Pick up/Drop Off: from the lobby of the hotel you are staying or at the established pick up point. The detailed information along with the pick up time will be provided after the reservation is made.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8.00am
A chance to experience the world-famous aerial acrobatics of Cirque du Soleil – but with a Mexican t...
Xcaret is a gigantic eco-archaeological complex with more than enough attractions to keep all ages b...
It's fiesta time as we party the night away in Cancun. You'll have free-flowing national drinks all ...
Holbox Island offers 36km of pristine white beaches washed by emerald green seas. On this exclusive ...
A journey into the heart of the Yucatan. You'll discover the colourful town of Izamal and then explo...
If you're in search of a holiday experience that'll get your heart pounding, then a day at Xplor is ...