This 8-hour tour will let you discover the town of Bronte, located on the western side of the Etna volcano, and European capital of pistachio. You'll be guided in a gastronomic and cultural journey and you'll discover the traditions, flavours and smells of Sicily. The tour includes a visit to a farm specialized in the production of pistachio PDO, a visit to an ancient oil mill and numerous and hearty tastings. You will end your journey with a regional lunch at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature.
Pistachio & Olive Oil Farm Grand Tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 8 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover the town of Bronte, the European capital of Pistachio
- Learn about the traditions, flavours and smells of Sicily with a visit to a pistachio farm and an oil mill
- Enjoy a regional lunch at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature
What to expect
- Tour of a pistachio farm and oil mill
- Wine tasting
What's not included
- Anything not expressly indicated in the included items
Children (4-12): reduced
Infants (0-3): free
Piazza dei Martiri 3, Catania.
What to remember
- The tour requires a minimum of 3 participants
- Please contact the local operator after booking to communicate in which language you prefer your tour to be in
Every day at 8.30 am
Etna and Sea Excursion
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 1 day before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.