It's really worth waking up as early as possible is well worth it as you experience the two major landmarks in Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park! Witness an amazing sunrise at Talinguru Nyakunytaku, the Uluru (Ayers Rock) sunrise viewing area, and see how the colors of the area change suddenly and harmoniously. You'll then head for a short drive to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), where your local expert guide will provide you with a historical overview of the National Park. The walk through the sheer walls of Walpa Gorge won’t disappoint as you’re led into a world of rare plant species and lush evergreen shrubs.
Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta
- See an amazing Australian sunrise
- Experience the center of Australia at its finest!
- Fun for the whole family!
- Wine and snacks
- Experienced local guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- National park ticket
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Children (age 2-15): Reduced
- Infant (ages 0-1): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes, clothing and a 1.5-litre water bottle
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up is at 2.15 pm (Apr-Oct)
- Pick-up is at 2:45 pm (Nov-Mar)