Hot Air balloon ride in Chenonceau
- Enjoy scenic views of the Château of Chenonceau
- A unique itinerary, fly where the wind takes you
- Full commentary on the sites you fly over
Come and meet us at for a balloon ride over Chenonceau Castle to rediscover the true meaning of nature and Renaissance. Fly above the emerald green vegetation of the Loire Valley that inspired the greatest artists such as Rabelais, Ronsard or Du Bellay. The total excursion time is three hours with a flight time of approximately one hour. This includes the balloon preparation and inflation, the flight, the traditional "toast aux Aéronautes" at the landing and the return by vehicule to the starting point.
In all it includes:
- The rendez-vous with your pilot at the Château of Chenonceau
- The transfer to the take-off site
- The pre-flight briefing and balloon inflation
- The flight for between one hour and one hour fifteen
- At the landing, the deflation and putting the balloon back in it's bag
- The traditional Aeronaut's toast and diploma
- The return to the meeting point with our ground crew and vehicles
- Transfers between the meeting point to the launch site
- 1-hour flight
- A traditional toast
- A flight certificate
- All which is not indicated in the field "Included"
- Children under age 12 must be always accompanied by an adult
- The children under age 6 cannot join the flight
24 Rue de Chenonceaux, 37150 Francueil, France
Present your voucher at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before flight time scheduled. Meeting point: FRANCUEIL at la Gourmandiere winery which is situated 100 metres off Route Nationale 76 (RN 76) between Blère and Saint George sur Cher (24 rue de Chenonceaux FRANCUEIL 37150) GPS 47°19'13.48"N : 1° 4'44.19"E.
- This activity requires a confirmation from our partner
- Total excursion duration is 3 hours
- Prices are intended per person
- The meeting times may vary according to sunrise and sunset times
- In the event of bad weather, all tickets may be rescheduled any number of times but are non-refundable
- Will not be able to fly for safety reasons: passengers with certain physical disablities or who have difficulty walking or who are unable to maintain the landing position (slightly squatting with knees bent), pregnant women, children less than 6 years old or any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- We reccommend that you dress according to weather conditions on the ground. No special clothing is necessary.
- All passengers must wear pratical walking shoes or sports shoes
- From 7 April to 28 October
Depending on sunrise and sunset times
Morning flight between 6.00am and 8.00am
Evening flight between 6.00pm and 7.30pm
The Château de Chenonceau is the most visited historical monument in France after the Château de Ver...
Enfin Viviers devient port d’escale pour la grande Jazz Migration ! Créé pour favoriser l’émergence ...
Voilà près de 8 ans que ces 2 humains se mettent en boîte, aux rythmes de leurs études, de leurs con...
Loïc Lantoine, poète éraflé n’ayant jamais fait mystère de son côté punk, télescope depuis quelques ...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...
Comédie d’Elodie Wallace et Rui Silva, mise en scène par Elodie Wallace Avec Julie Delaunay, Agathe ...