Architecture cruise from Michigan Ave in Spanish
- See Chicago’s world-famous urban architecture from the Chicago River
- Enjoy views of the picturesque skyline at Wolf Point
- Sail down all three branches of the river while admiring the works of Mies van der Rohe, Skidmore Owings Merrill and more
Your picturesque cruise is led by a professional Spanish speaking guide that will give you exciting details of the buildings that line the Chicago River, as well as their historical significance.
The departure point is from the dock at Michigan Ave. Once on board, you’ll set sail down all three branches of the Chicago River– the main branch, north branch and south branch. Don’t forget your camera –you’ll have an amazing photo opportunity at Wolf Point!
Marvel at the architectural masterpieces of Bertrand Goldberg, Jeanne Gang, Mies van der Rohe, Skidmore Owings Merrill and Helmut Jahn. Hear the story of how Chicago rose from the ashes of the Great Fire of 1871.
The urban Chicago landscape is a living record of twentieth century architectural movements. Enjoy this picture perfect cruise that’s fun for the entire family!
Buildings along the tour:
- 35 East Wacker
- 222 North LaSalle
- 225 West Wacker
- 311 South Wacker
- 333 North Michigan
- 333 West Wacker
- 401 North Michigan
- Aon Center
- Apple Store
- Boeing World Headquarters
- Central US Post Office
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Cityfront Center
- Civic Opera Building
- East Bank Club
- Fulton House
- IBM Building
- Jewelers Building
- John Hancock Center
- Lake Point Tower
- LaSalle-Wacker Building
- Leo Burnett Building
- London Guarantee Building
- Marina City
- Merchandise Mart
- Montgomery Ward Complex
- Navy Pier
- NBC Tower Chicago
- Plaza Citicorp Center
- Prudential Plaza
- RR Donnelley Center
- River City
- River Cottages
- Tribune Tower
- Trump Tower
- USG Building Riverside
- Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
- Wolf Point
- Wrigley Building
**Please note this tour is only available in Spanish. If you'd like to take this tour in English, please follow this link - Architecture Cruise in English - to the event page
- Professional narration of tour highlights in Spanish
- Food and drinks (available on most tours)
- Boarding photo
- Children ages 3-12
- Infants (2 and under): free
Departure point: Michigan Avenue – 401 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
- This tour is only available in Spanish, If you'd like to take this tour in English, please follow this link –- Architecture Cruise in English - to the event page
- Departure location: Michigan Ave
- Tour company uses both single level and double-decker boats
- Please note boats are open aired vessels please dress for an outdoor activity
- Restrooms are available on tour boats, one double-decker boats restrooms are on the lower level and only accessible via stairs
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure
- Leashed dogs are welcome on the tour
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 9.45am from Michigan Avenue dock
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
This summertime Segway tour of Chicago starts with a boom, and ends with a colorful bang! You'll rid...
On this tour, go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entert...
Classic Ticket 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour FREE Voucher Book FREE Drawstring Backpack (May 4th–Sep...
This three-hour Segway tour is extremely popular among those new to the city and Chicago veterans al...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...