Private tour Bordeaux winery and Cognac distillery
- Visit 2 cognac estates and meet the producers
- Private visit of their wine cellars and distilleries
- Join an oenological workshop
- Blend your own red wine bottle
In a single day you will discover the two prestigious vineyards of Bordeaux and Cognac. You'll meet winemakers who will share their passion and secrets. You will join an oenological workshop and wine tastings.
The day-tour with your guide starts with a family of wine growers who owns two châteaux, one in Haut-Médoc and the other one in Côte de Bordeaux. After visiting the Château, you will join an oenological workshop in order to learn to recognize wines from different grape varieties. Then, you will blend your own red wine bottle of Bordeaux that you take away.
In the afternoon, you will visit two cognac estates and meet the producers during a private visit of their wine cellars and distilleries. These visits end with a tasting of some of their products.
- Visit of a château producing Bordeaux wines
- Oenological workshop where you blend and take away your bottle of red wine
- Stop in the Gironde coast where you can see the marshes and the Côte de Médoc
- Visit of a château, producing cognac and pineau des Charentes
- Visit of an artisan distiller who owns an independent family estate producing cognac for several generations
- Vehicle and the English-speaking local expert guide/driver
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurances
Meet us for the departure in front of the Tourism Office of Cognac
- Dress code: casual and comfortable
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 8 people
- April 1st to January 31st
Son premier album, chez Def Jam, “C’est Rémy”, n’est pas un énième disque de rap hexagonal, viril et...
Matahari : cet album est une agent double. Danseuse ensorcelante ou espionne naïve, elle n'aurait pa...
Clara Luciani est Auteure compositrice d'un premier album dont les dix chansons perforent le cœur co...
Le groupe affirme son aptitude à transcender les contrastes entre sentiments bruts et mélopées entra...
TOO MANY ZOOZ est né d’un spectacle de rue émanant du subway New-Yorkais. Leur approche unique compi...
Le phénomène viral d’Internet, Steve’n’Seagulls est de retour ! Pour les non-initiés, le groupe est ...