- A good bargain - see more for less
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Did you know that Dubrovnik was one of the most prosperous and advanced maritime republics of all time? Take this tour for an excellent introduction to Old Town.
On this historic walk, you'll travel through the heart of the old town and witness the impressive economic, social, and cultural achievements of Dubrovnik over the centuries.
Starting by Pile Gate, you'll discover many essential old town landmarks such as the Franciscan Monastery, D'Onofrio's Fountain, Orlando's Column, and Rector's Palace.
You'll hear some of the fascinating stories and remarkable facts from around 1,400 years of Dubrovnik history, including the classic period of the Republic of Ragusa.
- Guided walking tour
- Tips (optional)
Brsalje ul. 8, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Meet you tour guide under the Dubrovnik walks sign, look for the orange umbrella. Conveniently located at the last Pile bus stop, for all city buses heading towards Old town, just in front of of the Sky bar.
Tours in English:
- June and September to 20 of October, daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm and 6.00pm
- July and August, daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm and 7.00pm
Tours in Spanish:
- May through September, daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm and 6.00pm
- October daily at 12.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes before tour start time
George Bernard Shaw a dit un jour que quiconque cherche le paradis sur terre doit voir Dubrovnik.Exp...
Les murs monumentaux encerclant Dubrovnik, jalonnés de tours et surplombant la mer, sont sans aucun ...
Pendant cinq saisons, Dubrovnik a servi de lieu de tournage pour des scènes cruciales de la série Ga...
Votre groupe sera pris en charge à l'hôtel, après quoi vous pourrez vous installer pour une balade a...
Profitez d'une aventure de kayak de 3 heures le long de la magnifique mer Adriatique à partir de la ...
Intrigué par les murs de la ville, nos rivaux, ennemis, conflits et guerres? Alors c'est un tour par...