Half day excursion of Orongo and Tangata Manu Ceremonial
- Walk through Vinapu sector an archaeological site
- Visit Ana Kai Tangata Cave
- See the Rano Kau Volcano
- Know the Ceremonial village of Orongo, where the bird man ceremony was held
Departure from your hotel towards the Cave Ana Kai Tangata, where in one of its walls, birds are drawn in a stylized painting, representing Manutara (sea swallows) and whose precious egg was the centre of the annual birdman competition.
Later visit the Vinapu sector, an archaeological site which is characterized by its large balsato tiles made to fit carefully in a similar way to Inca constructions of Cuzco, then continue to Rano Kau, a place where you will find a lake with small islands of reeds and lush vegetation and microfauna. Orongo ceremonial village where the ceremony of the Bird Man competition was performed. The Bird Man was appointed by the king and would be the spiritual and political leader during a period of one year. The sacred character is represented as a human shrunken body with a large beak and is sculpted in many engraved stones. You will then be returned to your hotel at Easter Island.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Hanga Roa hotels
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Passenger transport insurance
- Rapa Nui National Park entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Hanga Roa for pick-up.
- Entrance fee to Rapa Nui National Park is not included, this ticket is required to visit the park
- It is recommended to wear raincoat (winter), appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothes
Deixe-nos apresentá-lo aos mistérios da Ilha de Páscoa ... Partindo de Hanga Roa , este passeio o le...
Depois de visitar a bela Ilha de Páscoa com a paisagem única que tem a oferecer a todos os visitante...
Após a sua chegada à Ilha de Páscoa, este serviço de transferência lhe dará uma recepção especial qu...
Saia do seu hotel na Ilha de Páscoa até o cais de onde você embarcará no barco que o levará ao sul d...
Saiba como surfar é uma experiência por conta própria, mas fazê-lo em Rapa Nui é inesquecível. Nosso...
Partida de seu hotel na Ilha de Páscoa para Ahu Akivi, uma das poucas plataformas da ilha, onde os M...