- Tour 1 and 2 from the north: Visit to the crater of Calderon Hondo, swim stop (weather permitting), north-coast scenery.
- Tour 3 from the south: East to west across the narrowest part of the island
- Tour 4 from Caleta: Down the coast to Las Salinas and then inland on the lunar landscape trail, swim stop (weather permitting)
Discover Fuerteventura's natural beauty spots on a relaxing e-bike tour. With four routes to choose from, your e-bike can be used like any other bike or at the flick of a switch, can help you to get up those steep bits.
On the easy tour from the north, you'll pass ancient volcanic craters before a pit-stop at a local bar in Lajares. Take the advanced route from the north and you'll travel the dusty, desert roads towards El Cotillo lagoon. And on both trips you'll get to visit Calderon Hondo crater and take a well-earned swim stop too.
From the south, you can take the Costa Calma tour – a journey from east to west, over lunar landscapes and desert scenery, across the narrowest part of the island. Or, from the centre of the island, there is also the Caleta tour which takes in the Las Salinas coastline and then inland around the lunar landscapes as far as Puerto de la Torre. To finish, there is the option of a swim stop or to take a refreshing drink in a local bar.
- Choice of four tours - Easy or Advanced from the north, Costa Calma from the south or Caleta from the centre
- Easy Tour - Transport included from hotels in Corralejo
- Advanced Tour - Transport included from hotels in Corralejo and Costa Caleta/Caleta de Fuste
- Costa Calma Tour - Transport included from hotels in Costa Calma and Jandia
- Caleta Tour - Transport not included, with the exception of certain hotels further away from the centre of resort
Kid's bikes are available for the Easy, Costa Calma and Caleta tour - minimum 10 years of age..
Minimum age for the Advanced Tour is 14 years..
Take bathing gear, sunblock and wear suitable shoes for Easy or Advanced route. In winter, a jumper may be necessary.
Swim stop is weather permitting.
One Canarian island sometimes isn't enough – which is why this Gran Canaria tour from Fuerteventura ...
There are cruises and then there's the Catlanza catamaran to Lanzarote's Papagayo coast. It's a clas...
Nothing tickles the imagination of children like pirate ships. Take a trip with yours onboard the Pe...
Seeing one island's crystal-clear waters and marine life from a glass-bottomed boat is a treat. Gett...
Lanzarote is just a short sail away from Fuerteventura. Hit the seas in a glass-bottom catamaran to ...
A day of sun, sea and shopping awaits on this full day cruise to Lanzarote. You'll set off from Fuer...