Gdansk private traditional Polish food tour
- Taste typical traditional Polish cuisine
- Visit 3 specially chosen places in Gdansk
- Learn about Gdansk's history, culinary culture and tradition from your local guide
- Enjoy a private tour with your licensed guide
- Have a great time with your family or friends
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fascinating history and stop for tastings at some of the city’s specialty food stores and restaurants.
This food tour will take you on a leisurely walk along Gdansk such as the bustling Old Square in the historic district. After a meet and greet with your guide, head out on a flavorful and fun adventure, covering around 1.5 miles. Visit 3 venues to sample the fresh flavors of the Polish traditional cuisine. From your local guide you will learn also about Gdansk's history, culinary culture and tradition.
The tour will end in the greatest local patisserie in Gdansk. This is a real showcase of this city and a must for every guest who loves the best desserts.
During 3-hour food tour you will taste traditional Polish food:
- 3 kinds of dumplings and 1 soft drink
- Traditional soup
- Delicacy: different kind of polish meats, other specialists and Polish beer
- Dessert: cake and coffee/tea
- Food tastings at three venues
- Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private licensed guide
- More food than you can eat
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea, and a shot of Polish vodka
Karmelicka 1, 80-851 Gdańsk
Meet your guide in front of the Restaurant Lubrow, Gdansk.
- Choose between the shorter 2-hour or standard 3-hour tour at checkout
- On the shorter 2-hour tour you will visit 3 places and try the specialty menu (without soup and beer) In the first and second venue, you will get water and patisserie and coffee or tea
- Standard 3-hour tour includes a visit to 3 places and sample the specialty menu (with soup and beer) In the first and second venue, you will get water and patisserie and coffee or tea
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Daily at 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
During this beer tasting tour in Gdansk, you will sample the best Polish popular, craft and regional...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...