Loch Lomond, The Trossachs National Park & Stirling Castle from Glasgow
- Discover Loch Lomond and enjoy an option cruise
- Visit Stirling Castle and learn about William Wallace
- Stop in the typical village of Aberfoyle for lunch
- Journey through the beautiful Trossachs National Park
Once this Loch Lomond tour departs from Glasgow, you will travel via the picturesque Campsie Fells, passing Glengoyne Distillery, before making your first stop at Loch Lomond, one of the prettiest and largest lochs in the whole of Scotland. There you can enjoy an hour long cruise* taking in spectacular views of the loch's many islands and the surrounding mountains. Alternatively, take a stroll through the picturesque loch-side conservation village of Luss, with its quaint houses, cafes and stunning views across the loch's western shoreline.
We then travel on for some lunch in the small village of Aberfoyle, nestled in the heart of the beautiful Trossachs National Park, just below the Highland faultline. After lunch you shall continue the journey of exploration through the Trossachs - Scotland’s first national park, known as ‘the Highlands in miniature’ for its abundance of lochs, mountains and forests and the homeland of legendary outlaw, Rob Roy MacGregor.
We depart for Stirling early afternoon and your last stop is the magnificent Stirling Castle, sitting high on volcanic rock, offering wonderful views of the landscape. You will have time to visit the castle and learn of the exploits of key historic figures including William Wallace, Robert the Bruce and Mary Queen of Scots. With lots of interesting things to see and do here, the Stirling Castle experience is well worth a visit. We then make our way back to Glasgow where your Loch Lomond tour will finish.
- Knowledgeable driver-guide
- Luxury modern air-conditioned coach
- Written translations (on request)
- Entrance to attractions
- Food and drink
- Children (5-16): reduced price
- Students: reduced price
- Seniors (60+): reduced price
235 George St, Glasgow G1 1RX, UK
266 George Street, Glasgow. G1 1QX
- As we like to give you as much time off the coach as possible with the opportunity for walks, we recommend you bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days.
- We regret we are not able to carry children under the age of 5.
- The tour departs at 09:30
- We kindly ask all passengers to ensure they are at this location 15 minutes early.
From Glasgow this Loch Ness tour will travel north, before making a refreshment stop on the shores o...
Leaving Glasgow your Oban tour will head west, crossing the Firth of Clyde, where you will pass Dumb...
Leaving Glasgow, you travel north-east to Stirling, where our first stop is the Wallace Monument; a ...
Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow is located in the heart of Glasgow’s historic Style Mile in the restored, ren...
The tour will start by driving out of Scotland's largest city, Glasgow, and towards Loch Lomond -the...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...