Rent a scooter 125cc and explore Gran Canaria
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Come and explore Gran Canaria with the coolest scooter rental at the best-guaranteed price you can find! Are you looking for a scooter rental in Gran Canaria? In Las Palmas, you can rent a scooter to enjoy the island to the fullest, and avoid traffic jams, typical of the summer!
Whether you stay in the city or going around the island, moving with a scooter guarantees you endless attractions, views, and landscapes to enjoy your vacations. Therefore, this is the best alternative to travel across the island at your own pace, being able to reach all those places that a conventional tourist could not access so easily. The Canary Islands have a very warm climate so you'll be pleased to drive a scooter and feel the sea breeze on your skin all year around!
- Second helmet
- Insurance excess reduction
- Hotel delivery service
- Other extras
Cooltra Gran Canaria - Playa del Inglés Avenida Gran Canaria 30, 35100 Gran Canaria, Las Palmas
- To rent a scooter you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of the country in which you rent the scooter
- You must leave a security deposit of 150€ for a scooter paid by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract
- All our scooters are rented with one helmet, full-risk insurance with excess and roadside assistance.
- From Monday to Friday: 9.00 - 14.00, 15.00 - 18.00
- Saturday: 9.00 - 17.00
- Closed on 25 December, 1st January and 6 January
Lago Taurito is a waterpark with a difference – it uses saltwater. And it's more than just as waterp...
If you're ready to pack some adrenaline into your holiday, then you're in the right place to try som...
Serious pampering has a name – thalassotherapy. Developed during the 19th century, this form of hydr...
The intrepid explorer within you will relish this action-packed trip to Tenerife. Just a short hop f...
Hidden coves and virgin beaches in Gran Canaria remain so because they're hard to reach. And there's...
Whitewashed mountain villages, volcanic craters and primeval landscapes are just some of the sights ...