- Get lost in the beauty and history of Granada, Nicaragua’s centuries old city
- Enjoy some free time for shopping at the Masaya Indian Market
Take the opportunity to visit 2 countries in the same vacation!
Witn this tour you'll visit this authentic colonial country which borders northern Costa Rica y Honduras. A blend of spanish and English cultural influences makes this an interesting adventure. Visit the local market and Isletas, enjoy Granada. An excellent day of stunning scenery and an extra stamp in your passport!
- Round trip transfers from most Guanacaste hotels
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Immigration fees and departure tax
- Breakfast (not included from Dreams Las Mareas)
- All Entrance Fees
- Breakfast (from Dreams Las Mareas)
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-10 years
Pick up from your hotel
- Passport is REQUIRED. For security clearance, you must contact Gray Line Costa Rica to deliver a copy of your passport at least 24 hour prior to this trip
- We suggest bringing: light clothing, bathing suit, towel, comfortable shoes, light jacket, hat, sunblock and camera
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
- Available from select hotels in the following Guanacaste areas: Coco Beach, Conchal Beach, Flamingo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Langosta Beach, Liberia, Mata Palo Beach, Ocotal Beach, Papagayo, Potrero Beach, Tamarindo Beach
Wednesday and Saturday at 9:00 am
Relax in a paradise built deep within the forest among trees, rivers, ravines and hot springs. This ...
Enjoy a full day of adventure at Hacienda Guachipelin in the northern area of the Province of Guanac...
Enjoy an unforgettable experience with this full day tour that mixes adrenaline and relaxation at on...
Spend the night with the indigenous community of the Yorkin River! Visitors will participate in an i...
One kilometer south of the village of La Palma, you will find the LAST research Station on Playa Bla...
Experience this off-the-beaten path tour of a specialized school set in the heart of Monteverde, Cos...