Discover Nicaragua: Tour From Guanacaste
- Get lost in the beauty and history of Granada, Nicaragua’s centuries old city
- Enjoy some free time for shopping at the Masaya Indian Market
Take the opportunity to visit 2 countries in the same vacation!
Witn this tour you'll visit this authentic colonial country which borders northern Costa Rica y Honduras. A blend of spanish and English cultural influences makes this an interesting adventure. Visit the local market and Isletas, enjoy Granada. An excellent day of stunning scenery and an extra stamp in your passport!
- Round trip transfers from most Guanacaste hotels
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Immigration fees and departure tax
- Breakfast (not included from Dreams Las Mareas)
- All Entrance Fees
- Breakfast (from Dreams Las Mareas)
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-10 years
Pick up from your hotel
- Passport is REQUIRED. For security clearance, you must contact Gray Line Costa Rica to deliver a copy of your passport at least 24 hour prior to this trip
- We suggest bringing: light clothing, bathing suit, towel, comfortable shoes, light jacket, hat, sunblock and camera
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
- Available from select hotels in the following Guanacaste areas: Coco Beach, Conchal Beach, Flamingo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Langosta Beach, Liberia, Mata Palo Beach, Ocotal Beach, Papagayo, Potrero Beach, Tamarindo Beach
Wednesday and Saturday at 9:00 am
Standing at over 1,600 metres, Arenal volcano frames the skyline with near perfect symmetry – and is...
A night in the heart of the Costa Rica's rainforest is an exciting and eye-opening experience. Trave...
Sunshine and relaxation await as you glide through the Gulf of Papagayo on this sunset cruise. Scan ...
One of Costa Rica's most emblematic creatures, the sloth can be spotted in the lush surroundings of ...
Nourished by the mighty Tempisque River, the fertile lands of Palo Verde National Park provide sanct...
‘Left', ‘right', ‘get down' – no, not an aggressive gym instructor but what you'll hear as you make ...