Elbphilharmonie Plaza Tour with Störtebeker Beer
- Visit the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- Get insights from your local guide
- Enjoy unique panoramic views over harbor and city
- Taste a delicious Störtebeker beer afterwards
See the iconic Elbphilharmonie, take in splendid views from its viewing platform Plaza and enjoy a delicious Störtebeker beer after the guided tour.
The tour starts at the metro station Baumwall. From here you can have a first good look at the Elbphilharmonie, renowned for its unique architecture. It also gained national fame due to unplanned rising costs and a long construction phase. Your local guide will tell you all about the "Elphi", as locals call it, while you enjoy the spectacular view from the Plaza over River Elbe, harbor and city.
At the end of the tour another highlight awaits – the tasting of a Störtebeker beer in the Störtebeker Taste and Shop! Cheer to an amazing experience, relax and enjoy the unique atmosphere of the Elphi.
- Visit of the Plaza of the Elbphilharmonie
- A delicious Störtebeker beer afterwards
- Guided tour of the concert halls
Baumwall (Elbphilharmonie), 20459 Hamburg
Baumwall metro station (U-Bahn Station) (Exit towards Kehrwiederspitze/ Entrance Kehrwiederspitze). At the bottom of the stairs in front of the "Back Shop" (Kiosk) under the railway bridge
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- In the rare occasion in which the minimum number of participants (2) is not reached, the tour will not take place. If this happens, you will be offered an alternate date, a different activity (possibly with extra charge) or a full refund
- Daily guided tour in English: 1.00pm
- Daily guided tour in German: 11.00am, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Hamburg’s craft beer scene has entered the traditional brewing scene and one should definitely taste...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Go on a 1-hour-harbor cruise and experience the fascinating port of Hamburg from the water. Enjoy th...