Speicherstadt and Hafencity tour with Elbphilharmonie visit
- Feel the unique atmosphere of Hamburg
- Enjoy the expert commentary of your city guide
- Discover the past and future of the city
Immerse yourself in the old stories around the historic walls of the Speicherstadt. Find out why it was built and see for yourself how beautifully these old brick-Gothic houses line up and fit into the overall picture of the city! In the 1980s, the people of Hamburg were on the verge of demolishing Speicherstadt. It has been a listed building since the 1990s. Discover Hamburg's past and discover paths you might never have taken alone.
Experience also the future of Hamburg. In the immediate vicinity of the Speicherstadt is the modern Hafencity, which will expand Hamburg's city center by 40% in the future and is the largest inner-city construction project in Europe. Of course, you will also make a stop at Elbphilharmonie (without visiting the concert halls).
The tour leads past the following sights:
- Miniature Wonderland
- Maritime Museum
- Überseeboulevard der Hafencity
- Cruise Terminal
- Marco Polo Tower
- City tour
- Visit of the Elbphilharmonie (without visiting the concert halls)
- Visit in the concert halls of Elbphilharmonie
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-17): reduced
- Seniors: reduced
Baumwall (Elbphilharmonie), 20459 Hamburg, Deutschland
Please be at the meeting point Baumwall underground station, exit "westliche Hafencity" at the elevators downstairs, 15 minutes prior to the departure of the tour
- Please note that it is not possible to visit the concert halls
- The tour runs rain or shine - please dress accordingly
- Tour in English: 5.00pm
- Tour in German: 11.30am, 2.30pm and 5.30pm
- Times may vary: please refer to the calendar accordingly
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour Line A brings you to the main attractions of Hamburg: Drive thro...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Go on a 1-hour-harbor cruise and experience the fascinating port of Hamburg from the water. Enjoy th...