Tree-top challenge near Kruger National Park
- Imagine that you're Tarzan as your swing through trees
- Have some family-fun time as this activity is perfect for all ages
- Feel the thrill on your tree adventure
You will feel as though you are in a life-sized jungle gym on this thrilling tree adventure. Your tree-top challenge is an elevated obstacle course fill with interconnected poles and trees. Perfect for those with an adventurous spirit and ideal of people of all ages and families. This unique experience includes equipment and professional guides. If the adults get a bit tired, there are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby while the kids continue to play.
- Professional guides
- Children (3-15): reduced
You will meet at Perry’s bridge Trading Post in Hazyview.
- The tour operates rain or shine however, for safety reasons does not operate during lightening
- Dress code: closed shoes that won't fall off, long or short pants, caps under the helmets and sunglasses if so preferred
- It is recommended to bring your own camera and sunblock
- Maximum per person weight is 100kg
- Minimum height is 1.3 meters
- Operates daily
- Start times are from 8.00am-4.01pm every 30 minutes
- Please be at the meeting point 20-30 minutes prior to start time
Along the aerial cable trail you will experience the freedom of gliding over one of the last remaini...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting this Pretoria, Johannesburg...
You’ll have 11 magnificent days to explore the bustling city of Cape Town, hear the sound of water t...
Watch the history and culture of South Africa come to life on the thrilling Uthando Tour program! En...
Come enjoy detailed tour of the penguin preserve and experience the incredible charm of these rare a...
Meet at The Surfer Kids Centre, located adjacent to the main parking area at Diaz Beach, Mossel Bay....