Jumbo Kingdom dim sum lunch voucher
- See Hong Kong's premier and iconic establishment
- Savour a dim sum set lunch at Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant
- Experience fine dining at a must-see Hong Kong attraction and restaurant
The Jumbo Kingdom is situated on the Jumbo and Tai Pak Floating Restaurants in Aberdeen Harbour, it is an internationally renowned tourist attraction. As a Hong Kong premier tourism and fine-dining establishment, Jumbo has regularly been upgraded over the past 30 years.
The world-renowned Jumbo Floating Restaurant was established in October 1976. It took four years and millions of dollars to design and build. It is ornamented in the style of a gorgeous and exquisite ancient Chinese imperial palace. It has become a scenic landmark of Hong Kong. A 'must-see' destination for visitors from overseas, it has played host to numerous international dignitaries and celebrities, including HM Queen Elizabeth II, film stars Tom Cruise, Chow Yun Fat and Gong Li, and more than 30 million other valued visitors and guests.
- Personal expenses
Hong Kong Island Aberdeen Wong Chuk Hang Deep Bay, Hong Kong
The Jumbo Kingdom is situated on the Jumbo and Tai Pak Floating Restaurants in Aberdeen Harbour.
- Voucher has no cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offer or discount
- Voucher has no refund value
- Children can be booked as adults
- Dim Sum lunch contains pork; pork-free dim sum option is not available
- In case of extreme weather the restaurant may be close. Please contact the restaurant prior to your visit
- Open daily
- Lunch: 11.30am-2.30pm
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience....
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Ko...
Sink your teeth into Hong Kong's enchanting local cuisine on a whirlwind street food tour. Hop betwe...
Get discounted admission for two at Ocean Park Hong Kong, a must-visit oceanarium, animal sanctuary,...