Sky100 Hong Kong observation deck ticket
- Get breathtaking panoramic views
- Take the speedy elevator up to the 100th floor
- Admire the sparkling skyscrapers from a unique perspective
- Snap a 3D photo at the top in the innovative photo booth
When traveling to Hong Kong you can now immerse in the pleasant sight of the city from the structure that soars to the tallest height. The sky100 has seen a wonderful growth in demand because of the superb views that it offers. You stand on the 100th floor of the architecturally famous skyscrapers, the International Commerce Centre. You will see the Hong Kong Island in a 360 degree panoramic view, the popular Victoria harbor and the complete Kowloon Peninsula.You will take the elevator to the 100th floor at a high speed taking you to your destination in a fling of 60 seconds. As you arrive, you cannot hold yourself back by the breathtaking view of sunset and stars light.
You will have an insight of history, art and culture of the city through the exhibition. You can't miss the 3D photo booth which is a fun and professional place that engages you with its hilarious backgrounds and innovations. You can click snaps here and also visit the Café 100 that is on the western side of the deck. Ultimately, it is an ideal venue to stop for Hong Kong expedition.
- Entrance ticket
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children(3-10): reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
- There may be temporary partial closures during September 28 and October 1, 2017
- You will redeem your ticket at the venue counter
- Open daily
- Sunday-Thursday: 10.00am-9.00pm (last entry at 8.30pm)
- Friday-Saturday: 10.00am-10.30pm (last entry at 10.00pm)
Hop on the Hong Kong bus tour to see the breathtaking skyline and absorb the cultural fusion of this...
This Hong Kong food tour will tell you everything you wanted to know about the city’s food culture. ...
The city of Hong Kong that never sleeps is a blend of artistic past and realistic future. The place ...
The Hong Kong MTR has been providing a safe, reliable and efficient way to get around Hong Kong sinc...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...
Comédie d’Elodie Wallace et Rui Silva, mise en scène par Elodie Wallace Avec Julie Delaunay, Agathe ...