Swarovski Crystal Worlds entrance tickets
- Discover the fascinating Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Take advantage of a transfer option from Innsbruck
Discover the fascinating Swarovski Crystal Worlds! For the 100-year anniversary of the Swarovski company in 1995, multimedia artist André Heller designed Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens as a place of fantasy. Since then, millions of people have visited and have been surprised, touched, and perhaps even changed by the Chambers of Wonder in which world-famous artists have interpreted crystal with their own personal touch.
A new era of wonder has reigned in Swarovski Crystal Worlds since May 2015. The underground Chambers of Wonder have been redesigned, expanded, and supplemented with a generous outdoor area, where nature is adorned with crystals. These changes have made the realm of the Giant a place of beauty, inspiration, and energy, careful attention to detail, aesthetics – and legends.
Amazing experience is guaranteed from the very entrance of the museum featur the shape of a huge spouting head of an alpine giant. In addition to the tickets for Swarovski Crystal Worlds, you may choose the option of shuttle transfer from Innsbruck.
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds entrance ticket
- Transfer (if chosen)
- Transfer (if not chosen)
- Children 0-5 years: free (entrance only)
- Children 6-14 years (accompagnied by an adult): reduced
- Please note that if you choose the entrance + transfer option, children from 0 to 14 years have to pay the ticket
Swarovski Crystal World, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, 112 Wattens, Austria
Free parking places for cars or two-wheeled vehicles are available in the grounds
- You can see the shuttle bus timetable in this PDF file
- If you choose the transfer, please make sure to be at the shuttle bus station on time as the shuttle bus has a fixed timetable
- January – March 31: daily from 9.00 – 18.30h, last entry: 17.30h
- April - June: daily from 8.30 – 19.30h, last entry 18.30h
- July – August: daily from 8.30-22.00h, last entry 21.00h
- Closed on November 5th and 6th in 2018 and on November 4th and 5th in 2019
Innsbruck is known all around the world as one of the most beloved destinations in Austria. So if yo...
Get lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance. For 24, 48 ...
What could be nicer on a quiet, sunny day than a trip to the zoo with the family, your partner or ev...
Ob Jung oder Alt, mit einem Gleitschirm Tandemflug entdecken Sie ein einzigartiges Freiheitsgefühl m...
Looking for things to do in Innsbruck? The Gundolf family has been organizing Tyrolean Evenings in I...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...