Jaipur full day sightseeing tour
- Visit the Amber Fort and enjoy an elephant ride
- Enjoy a tour of Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer 260 years ago
- Visit the Maharaja's City Palace
- Explore the Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal or the Palace of winds built in 1799
The city which was once the capital of royalty is now the capital city of Rajasthan. The very structure of Jaipur resembles the taste of the Rajputs and the Royal families. At present, Jaipur is a major business center with all requisites of a metropolitan city. Hawa Mahal, the most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built in 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh, was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at the everyday life of the city. The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1738 CE. Visit the Amber Fort as one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting upon the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble. The highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (mirror Palace), a palace known for its craftsmanship in mirrors. Finally visit the Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. The Jal Mahal is truly an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture.
- Transport by air-conditioned mid-size Sedan / SUV
- English speaking guide
- Fuel (petrol/diesel/gasoline)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private and personalized experience with a local guide
- Lunch and drinks
- Minimum of two people required per booking
- You will be asked to give your hotel name/address during check-out for pick-up
Every day at 8.00am, 9.00am and 10.00am
This 4-hour walking tour with an English speaking local will take you to the most significant cultur...
The best way to truly get knowledge about the life and culture of a location is to spend time with i...
Explore the rich food culture of Jaipur with this fun three-hour food tour of the city! Learn about ...
This four-hour tour takes you on an exploration of the architecture, history, and cultural significa...
If you haven't seen the Taj Mahal, you haven't really seen India. And although it's on the opposite ...
The Golden Triangle tour packs in a trio of India's stellar cities as its stars. From colourful Jaip...