Unravel the ancient stories of India’s romance through tea as you learn the art of making fine tea followed by tasting some of India’s best. Learn about the various varieties grown in the country from an expert who has spent three decades around the plantations. You will also get to taste different flavors from various tea estates of India and discover each of their unique flavors, aroma, and color. Enjoy your tea of choice with your host together with some interesting stories.
Jaipur tea tasting and making experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Unravel the ancient stories of India’s romance through tea
- Learn the art of making fine tea from an expert
- Taste the best of Indian tea
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tea and snacks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in AC vehicle
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please carry a water bottle and wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to blend in with locals
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.