Kiev street art murals private walking tour
- Discover over 15 murals in the central Kiev
- Learn the history of creation and symbolic meaning of each work
- Find out why Kiev is often called “the new capital of street art”
Discover Kiev from a different perspective and admire artistic murals on this joyful walking tour with a local guide. Get ready for an interesting adventure that you will always remember.
All the fans of street art are welcome to explore the scenic Kiev murals with a friendly local guide. Day by day Kiev is becoming a leading center of street art. You will see how Ukrainian and world-famous artists turn the walls of the ordinary buildings into spectacular artworks, adding new colors to the city look.
After meeting your guide near the Golden Gates, you’ll start a cheerful walk of the city center, looking for its hidden gems – murals. You will spot over 15 murals and learn interesting facts about their meaning and creation. Here are just some of them:
- “The Cyclist” by Emmanuel Jarus, located next to the Kiev cycle track
- “Bereguinya” by MataRuda from Costa Rica – one of the latest murals in Kiev central part
- A portrait of Ukrainian poetess Lesya Ukrainka by Guido Van Helten, inspired by her poem “Lilies of the valley”
- Mural “Freedom” by a 3D street painting artist Alex Maksiov
- “Ukrainian St. George” mural at the Landscape alley, created by “Inretesni Kazki”
- One of the first murals in Kiev – “Revival”, created during the “French Spring Festival”
- Mural of Ukrainian athlete Anna Rizatdinova by Australian artist Fintan Magee
- Professional private guide
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The price is valid for a group of 1-8 persons
Volodymyrska St, 40, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Your guide will meet you near the Yaroslav the Wise Monument, next to the Golden Gates (Volodymyrska St, 40, Kiev, Ukraine).
- The list of the murals is approximate because new murals appear fast and they might be added to the tour
- If you are interested in some murals in particular, just let your guide know and he might adjust the tour
- The tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Russian
- Tour is offered for groups of 1-8 people
- Price is per group
- Tour is available daily
- Departure times are available hourly from 10.00am util 4.00pm
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Combine the magic of Walt Disney World Resort with the wet and wild fun of SeaWorld® Orlando. Over 1...
This incredible combination is a roll call of the best of Orlando’s parks. Enjoy unlimited admission...