You will be driven from your hotel to the amazing backwaters of Kerala, which has been called one of the ten ‘Paradises Found’, by the National Geographic Traveler’. Then, the local guide will escort you aboard a houseboat on this unforgettable tour of the Kerala backwaters. You will visit fishing villages, still free from all the trappings of modern life. Witness, how the local folks live in this part of the world. There will get plenty of terrific photographic frames and opportunity to learn quite a bit about the village folks, in terms of their culture, culinary habits, and local customs.
A tryst with the mesmerizing backwaters of Kerala
- Experience the hospitality of a local family
- Indulge in a stimulating conversation and learn lots of interesting local trivia
- Enjoy a delectable lunch as well as a cup of chai (tea)
- Experience the very nerve center of Southern India’s rural life
- Private round trip transport from city hotels/Fort Kochi hotels
- Houseboat day cruise with lunch
- All applicable taxes
- Child (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Fort Kochi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Pick up starts from 10.00am