Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial full-day tour from Krakow
- Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe
- Get to know all about the former concentration camp on a guided tour
- Commemorate the victims of the Holocaust
- The tour of the Memorial is available in English, Spanish, Italian and German
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe – the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum near Krakow. The UNESCO listed memorial is the worldwide most famous symbol of Holocaust. A million of Jews were murdered in the former concentration camp by the Nazis during WWII - one of the biggest crimes against humanity in the world's history.
You'll travel comfortably to the museum in a minivan accompagnied by an English-speaking driver Then you'll visit with a licenced guide the museum and memorial, including both former camps - Auschwitz and BIrkenau. This part of the tour will be in the language you choose during the booking.
- Transportation to the Auschwitz Memorial and back in a modern air-conditioned minibus/van
- English-speaking tour leader/driver
- Entrance to the museum
- Licensed guide in the selected language
- Lunch (please bring a packed lunch that you can eat during a short break. It is not allowed to eat and drink inside the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum)
- Infant (0-4 years)
- Child (5-17 years)
- Student (18-25 years)
- The prices change depending on the season
- All reductions only with valid ID
14 Straszewskiego Street
Please present your voucher to the tour leader
- It's IMPORTANT that you check your email regularly after the booking is made, so local supplier can contact you for additional details
- Please present your voucher to the tour leader
- Please be ready to walk a lot and wear appropriated clothes
- Attention: inside the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum it is not allowed to eat and drink or speak loudly
- The starting time varies depending on the tour language and day: please check the calendar
- The whole tour lasts around 7 hours
- The visit in Auschwitz-Birkenau lasts around 3,5 hours
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
This tour is an opportunity to visit places connected with Jewish heritage. It makes you explore the...
Visit one of the largest underground mining museums, where "white gold" was extracted. Wieliczka Sal...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mine...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Escape to the spectacular mountains outside of Krakow and choose among 3 amazing options how to pass...
Are you ready to see a different, more mysterious and darker side of Krakow? Discover the dark secre...