Krakow in one day: 3-hour city tour by electric car
- Enjoy the beauty of Krakow in a heated electric car
- Learn all about the city's history with a detailed audio guide
- Cover the city's most interesting and important spots
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you on an unforgettable journey in an eco-friendly electric car. This method of transport guarantees that you can visit the city's 3 most historical districts in just 3 hours.
Get to know the city and its history during this amazing city tour. Along the way you can expect to see the following:
- Old Town: Main square, historical buildings and the Wawel Castle, many gorgeous churches and the Jagiellonian University
- Jewish Quarters: Breathtaking Christian churches, old Jewish synagogues and historical buildings from the former city of Kazimierz
- Ghetto: Remains of the Ghetto’s walls and Main Square as well as Schindler’s Factory
- Audio guide in 8 different languages
- English-speaking driver
- City Tour by Electric Car
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to Schindler's Factory
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants: reduced (but have to sit on the lap of the parents)
You will meet your guide at the corner of Podzamcze Street and Św. Idziego Street
- Please do not bring large baggage as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit.
- No dogs or any other animals allowed
- People with wheelchairs have to buy an additional ticket to fit their wheelchairs
- Please note, the tour lasts 3 hours (2 hours of sightseeing and 1 hour for visiting Schindler's Factory).
- Please note, the Schindler's Factory Museum is closed on the following dates:
- January 1, 5 & 6, April 17, May 3 & 25, August 1 & 15, November 1, 10 & 11 and December 25.
- The museum is also closed every Monday after 2pm, and so is only available to visit in the 9.30am timeslot on this day of the week.
- In addition to the above dates, the Museum may close for technical days.
- In order to make sure museum is open please call or visit the museum's website.
- Please note, visiting the museum is optional.
- March - October: 9.30am, 1.00pm and 5.00pm
- November - Fabruary: 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Please note, Schindler's Factory Museum is closed on the following dates: January 1, 5 & 6, April 17, May 3 & 25, August 1 & 15, November 1, 10 & 11 and December 25
- The museum is also closed every Monday after 2.00pm, and so is only available to visit in the 9.30am timeslot on this day of the week
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow. Discover the most important sights of the city ...
This tour is an opportunity to visit places connected with Jewish heritage. It makes you explore the...
Travel through Krakow with just one card in your pocket that gives you the possibility to see all th...
Discover Krakow's history on this full-day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and the Wi...
Auschwitz Birkenau is the site of the gravest mass murder in the history of humanity. It remains a m...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe – the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum near...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...