Schindler’s Factory Museum ticket
- Learn more about Krakow during the World War II
- Enter the real former Factory of Oskar Schindler
- Follow the exhibition on everyday life in the Nazi-occupied Kraków
- Feel the personal drama of many citizens
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Learn more about the war in the country where it started.
Walk among the city’s inhabitants on the cobbled streets of wartime Kraków, feel overwhelmed by the omnipresent existence of the enemy. Enter narrow passages and overpopulated apartments in the ghetto, find weapons in a resistance house, feel the horror of being imprisoned and interrogated. Try to imagine your life in hiding and finally feel the bittersweet joy of being liberated by the Soviet army.
With this ticket you can also visit the famous 'Eagle Pharmacy', where you find an exhibition that commemorates the Holocaust of Jews from Krakow., as well as the Old Synagogue.
The ticket is not refundable.
- Entrance to Schindler's Factory Museum
- Entrance to the Eagle Pharmacy exhibition
- Entrance to the Old Synagogue
- Guided Tour
- Childern 0-4 years: free
Schindler's Factory Museum, Lipowa 4, 30-702 Krakow, Polonia
After the booking, you will receive the voucher of the local tour operator, which you have to present at the cash desk of the museum. They only accept the printed version of it - so, please, PRINT OUT the voucher!
- The last admission to the museum is 90 minutes before closing time
- The entrance ticket does not include a guide, but there is the possibility to acquire it
- This ticket is not refundable
- April - October: 9:00am - 8:00pm
- November - March: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Last admission 90 minutes before closing time
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...