Enjoy a full-day experience at Malaysia’s longest, highest, largest, and widest water fun park. There is always something for everyone to enjoy and a wonderland that makes you feel like a kid again. Bukit Gambang Water Park is Malaysia’s best water park with an acreage of 45.8 acres designed and built in a lush secondary jungle. The ambiance of the water park is naturally like a jungle offering a tropical surrounding. This water park is well set out, with terrific waterslides and gorgeous tropical gardens.
Bukit Gambang Theme Park ticket with roundtrip transfer from Kuala Lumpur
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Thrill to adrenaline-charged rides like the 6-Lane Racer and Crystal Slide
- Entertain younger children with the junior slides on Penguin Island
- Have a blast water sliding and sunbathing at Water Park
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infant (age 0-2) free of charge
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Kuala Lumpur. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- The e-ticket will be sent to your email 48 hours commence to the tour
- This tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults
- Please call the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up details. you will find the contact information on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please arrive at pick up point at least 10 minutes before the departure time
- Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 11.00 am – 6.00 pm
* Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Malaysia and School Holidays: 9.30 am – 6.30 pm
* Closed every Tuesday
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.