From Kuala Lumpur: Putrajaya tour and lake cruise
- Enjoy a visit to the Taman Warisan Agricultural Heritage Park
- Admire spectacular views of Putrajaya Lake and Putra Bridge
- Relax on a cruise across Putrjaya Lake
- See the Putra Mosque and Perdana Putra and Prime Minister’s office
Putrajaya is Malaysia's administrative center, named after its first prime minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra. During your day trip, you'll get an insider's look at Malaysia's administrative capital and experience first-hand some of the best the city has to offer. You'll see:
- Taman Warisan Agricultural Heritage Park is a living museum of fruit, rubber, cocoa, palm oil, herbs and more. Here, you'll watch a demonstration of the rubber manufacturing process from the time it is tapped.
- The pink-domed Putra Mosque fashioned from beautiful rose granite, stretching 76 meters (250 feet) into the air.
- Perdana Putra, the prime minister’s office often referred to as Malaysia's "White House", an imposing building that houses several key government agencies.
- Cruise ride across the scenic Putrajaya Lake
- Sepang Formula 1 Race Circuit — widely recognized as one of the top circuits on earth
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Four-hour tour in air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Putrajaya Lake Cruise tickets
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- 9.00am and 3.00pm
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
Tired of the usual sightseeing activities? See Kuala Lumpur from a different perspective when you jo...
Blaze a culinary trail through Kuala Lumpur on this delicious food walk. This three-hour, fully inte...
Experience the wind blowing in your face, listen to the sound of waves gently rocking the ocean and ...
The hop-on, hop-off bus takes you on a sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur's most famous landmarks. The...
Spanning over 323,700 square metres, Sunway Lagoon boasts over 80 rides and attractions. Access all ...