Kuala Lumpur street market and shopping tour
- Visit the colorful little India neighborhood
- Explore the street market in the Masjid India quarter
- Haggle in Chinatown, one of the city's most famous shopping areas
- Buy handicrafts and souvenirs for your loved ones at Central Market
During your half-day street market and shopping tour in Kuala Lumpur, you'll enjoy bargain hunting, food tasting, street exploration and much more as you discover the city's major markets. Visit:
- Brickfields, a small-to-medium-sized town and residential neighborhood located just outside the city center, known as Little India due to the high percentage of Indian residents and businesses. You can shop for Indian saris and dresses as well as taste local Indian spices.
- Central Market, founded in 1888 was originally used as a wet market. The current Art Deco style building was completed in 1937 and holds Heritage Site status from the Malaysian Heritage Society. Arranged in a stall concept, Central Market recalls the traditional market that has existed in Kuala Lumpur since the 1800s. There is an amazing food court on the second floor. Particularly of note are the single- and two- story buildings resembling the Kampong-style houses where many ethnic groups have lived together in harmony.
- Chinatown: Haggling is the norm in this popular culture-filled neighborhood filled with dozens of restaurants and food stalls serving local favorites such as Hokkien mee, ikan bakar (barbecued fish), asam laksa and curry noodles.
- Masjid India will be last destination of you tour where you can shop for various local goods, like Malaysina, Indian and Chinese dresses and souvenirs as well as taste delicious ethnic food.
- Hotel pick up and drop off from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya
- Four-hour tour in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- 9.00am and 3.00 pm
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
Tired of the usual sightseeing activities? See Kuala Lumpur from a different perspective when you jo...
Blaze a culinary trail through Kuala Lumpur on this delicious food walk. This three-hour, fully inte...
This Penang walking tour will set your taste buds salivating as you sample the best of the city's st...
The hop-on, hop-off bus takes you on a sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur's most famous landmarks. The...
Spanning over 323,700 square metres, Sunway Lagoon boasts over 80 rides and attractions. Access all ...