Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full of character. During your private Kuala Lumpur full-day tour, you will experience the local lifestyle and culture, and see some of the best the city has to offer including:
- Petronas Twin Towers: Enjoy marvelous city views from the 86th-floor Observation Deck.
- Major landmarks such as the King's Palace (Istana Negara), Independence Square (Merdeka Square), and the National Museum.
- Central Market where you can buy souvenirs and sample local food.
- Drive past the Lake Gardens recreational park, home to Perdana Botanical Gardens and Bird Park.
- View the National Monument, National Mosque (Masjid Negara), and the charming Old Railway Station.
- Stop at the Royal Selangor Visitor Center to appreciate the Malaysian pewter arts.
- Batu Caves, a massive limestone outcrop that is home to a Hindu shrine lined with different deities.
- A local Malaysian Batik center where you will see how the fabric is being designed and printed.