Private gourmet experience for Livorno Port and La Spezia Port cruise passengers
- Enjoy a private tour with driver
- Visit the winery in Luni with tasting of typical wines
- Lunch in a typical tavern with spectacular views
After meeting up with your driver, you will head to Lunae Winery aboard an elegant Mercedes The winery is located in Ortonovo, in the province of La Spezia, inside an ancient rural complex dating back to the eighteenth century and overlooking the ancient Via Aurelia, near the Old Luni archaeological site, the true heart of the estate.
A unique experience awaits where you will enjoy a private tour of the winery and taste excellent locally-grown wines, such as:
- ETICHETTA GRIGIA Colli di Luni DOC. Vermentino
The first grape variety grown in the winery, the result of extensive research and field experience. With floral and citrus notes, this variety offers freshness and great elegance thanks to constant care both in the vineyards and in the cellar, allowing these characteristics to fully express themselves.
- FIOR DI LUNA Colli di Luni DOC
A traditional blend of Colli di Luni white grapes. Created in the historic vineyards of Ortonovo and Castelnuovo Magra. The Albarola, Vermentino and Greco grape varieties are expertly combined to offer a citrus scent and a fresh and slightly salty taste.
- CIRCUS Liguria di Levante IGT Red
Born from the rediscovery of locally-grown grape varieties, this wine offers great freshness and character. Massareta, Alicante and Albarossa express themselves fully in its intense aroma and fruity flavor.
- AUXO Colli di Luni DOC Red
The winery's classic blend, kept unchanged throughout the years. Sangiovese's character and the aging process in large wooden barrels lend the wine an intense wild berry flavor complemented by spicy notes.
The wine tasting will be combined with an excellent olive oil and an authentic and tasty “Ligurian focaccia”.
After the tour, your driver will take you to Da Fiorella Restaurant, located in the medieval hamlet of Nicola, where you will enjoy a four-course menu paired with local wines carefully selected by the owner Nicola.
After lunch, you'll be free to visit the car-free medieval hamlet of Nicola, and you'll return to the port at 4.30 pm.
- Personal driver in a Mercedes car
- Private visit and wine tasting
- Lunch paired with locally-grown wines
- Bottles of chilled water are available on board
- Fuel and tolls
- Tips and anything that's not mentioned in inclusions
- Please specify any food intolerance and/or allergy
- Please specify the departure and return port (Livorno or La Spezia)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended when visiting the hamlet of Nicola
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:00
Unisciti a questo tour privato guidato da una guida locale per scoprire le meravigliose terre liguri...
A special experience that will allow you to discover the secrets of a traditional activity, the muss...
Unisciti a questo tour privato per scoprire le meravigliose terre liguri chiamate "Cinque Terre", un...
Scopri le tradizioni vitivinicole di Manarola con Alessandro, un giovane enologo originario di quest...
La Spezia è una piccola città e il posto migliore in cui soggiornare mentre visitando le splendide C...
This boat tour will allow you to enjoy the genuine breathtaking beauty of two pearls of the Gulf of ...