César Manrique Foundation and Teguise market tickets
- Discover the art of César Manrique
- Explore the picturesque village of Teguise and its market
The tour starts with the visit of César Manrique Foundation which was the artist’s home and it has turn into the magnificent museum that it is today. The house is composed by five different rooms which were built within five volcanic bubbles, integrating art and nature.
Upstairs, what were once household units is the museum where you can see the work of Manrique, and other works from his private collection of artists such as Picasso, Miró, Chillida, Guerrero, Chirino, Sempere , etc.
Then, the tour continues visiting the town of Teguise, the old capital of Lanzarote. Here every Sunday morning the town of Teguise, the peace and quiet that usually characterizes the old capital of Lanzarote, changes by a swarming of people and bustle of stalls, artisans, folk groups, live music and street performers. You can buy all kinds of crafts, pottery, basketry, leather goods, handmade embroidery, etc. Also natural and local products such as cheese, wine, sweets, and other are prepared from cactus and aloe. The market of Teguise is the perfect place to buy original gifts to take as a souvenir of your stay in Lanzarote. We recommend you visit the town, wander through its streets full of history and ancient buildings where you’ll find houses turned into museums, wineries, restaurants or art galleries with a peculiar charm.
- Bus transfer
- Entrance ticket to César Manrique Foundation
- Food or beverages
- Anything else unspecified in Inclusions
- Children 2-11 years old
LZ-403, 35530 Teguise, Las Palmas, Spain
- Pick-up available from Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca
- The tour operator will inform you about the time and the collection point nearest your hotel for the day of the tour
- Pick-up service in Playa Blanca have additional supplement : Adult 19€ | Children 8€
- Sunday at 10.00am
- Hotel pick-up start approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior the departure time of the tour
As leisurely mornings go, it doesn't get more easy going than this catamaran trip to Marina Rubicon....
No man is an island but Lanzarote is an island that owes a lot to one man. The legacy of artist and ...
Just a kilometer north of Lanzarote's busy beach resorts lies La Graciosa. Graceful by name and appe...
Down periscope for a journey to the seabed. On this submarine trip, you'll encounter an underwater w...
Make a splash at Lanzarote's wildest waterpark, Aqualava. Home to the only salt-water wave pool on t...
Timanfaya is all rusty craters and lava fields. It's straight out of a sci-fi movie set and it's eve...