This three-phase course is perfect for beginners and those who fancy trying their hand at scuba diving. You'll learn all the basics in a practical dive in a swimming pool, before moving onto the calm, open waters. The star of the show is a dive at one of Lanzarote's premium scuba spots - the underwater Atlantic Museum, featuring concrete sculptures and a host of marine life.
Discover Atlantic Museum with Delphinus Diving
Language: English , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Dive at one of Lanzarote's premium scuba spots - the Atlantic Museum
- Europe's only underwater museum
- Learn to scuba dive with professional instructors
- Chance to earn a Basic Diver certificate
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What to remember
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring a towel
- Bring money for extras or gratuities
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.