- See one of the world's biggest volcanic tubes
- Discover unique kinds of crab
Jameos del Agua is the first Centre for Arts, Culture and Tourism created by César Manrique and is the reflection of his creative pillars: the harmony between nature and artistic creation.
Every corner is a surprise better than the last: inland lakes, gardens, volcanic rock, caverns and blind albino crabs which are unique in the world.
Jameos del Agua is located inside the tunnel caused by the volcanic eruption of La Corona Volcano.
Definitely, a place to visit during your stay in Lanzarote!
- Bus transfer
- Entrance ticket
- Food or beverages
- Anything else unspecified in Inclusions
- Children 2-11 years old
LZ-204, 35542 Haría, Las Palmas, Spain
Pick-up from your hotel at Costa Teguise and Puerto del Carmen
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Do not forget your camera, the scenery will leave you breathless!
- Wednesdays and Fridays at 3.30pm
- Pick-up service starts approximately 30-60 minutes prior the departure time of the tour
If you are on vacation on one of the most beautiful touristic destinations in the world, you can’t j...
Few experiences are often more interesting to a traveller, with regards to adventure and discovery, ...
The visit to Timanfaya is virtually mandatory during your stay in Lanzarote. It is a vast natural sp...
Discover Lanzarote from North to South in a trip that will leave you breathless. From the most stunn...
Choose the location for your photography tour and get to know the island in a very original way! Dur...
In the Costa Teguise Aquapark you will have an unforgettable day filled with fun and laughter shared...