- Push your adrenaline to the max
- Ride in an exotic car on a professional racing track
- Experience the drive of a lifetime
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a professional racing track. Choose between a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, McLaren and many more, then take it out for the drive of a lifetime!
But not on the street; you’ll be on an exclusive 1.2-mile race track. Push the limits of the car's performance with one-on-one coaching from a professional instructor on the fastest and safest road course in Las Vegas.
Located at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Exotics Racing is the ultimate driving experience where you stop dreaming and start driving your favorite supercar on an exclusive racetrack.
After checking in, all drivers will attend a welcome briefing followed by a technical instruction giving you a better idea of how to tackle our track. Afterward, drivers will discover our track in person, riding along in a Porsche SUV, driven by our lead instructor. Your instructor will demonstrate the racing techniques you've just learned during the technical instruction.
- Expert instructor
Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7065 Speedway Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89115
Meet your instructor at the Exotics Racing facility located on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway grounds.
- Car options at checkout include Acura NSX, Aston Martin DB11, Audi R8 V10 Plus, Ferrari 430 F1, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari 488 GTB, Lambroghini Gallardo, Lambroghini Huracán, Lambroghini Performante, Mercedes AMG GT R, McLaren 570S, Nissan GT-R Premier, Porsche 991 GT3
- Must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license when you arrive to the track
- Drivers should wear comfortable weather appropriate clothing and closed toed shoes (no flip flops or sandals permitted)
- No deposits or additional equipment required
- Cars are equipped with proper security systems and tires to handle driving in any weather conditions
- Cameras or video equipment are not allowed in the cars
- The Exotics Racing company offers a shuttle with complementary pick-up and drops-off at the Aria Hotel, located down the escalators next to the Main Valet, behind the Taxi Departure
- Pick-ups occur 45 minutes prior to chosen race time, note that pick-ups are not available on Sundays to Thursdays for race times at 10.30am, 2.00pm and 4.00pm
- Daily at 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to events start time for registration
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...