Grand Canyon Explorer Adventure Airplane Flight from Las Vegas
- Exciting Grand Canyon airplane flight
- Ground tour to fully enjoy the Grand Canyon
- Box lunch with incredible views
Your adventure begins with an airplane flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim and continues with a short ride into one of America’s iconic destinations, Grand Canyon National Park. Your ground tour includes stops at Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. From these points, you will see highlights of the Grand Canyon including the Tower of Ra, Phantom Ranch, Sumner Point, Dragon Head and The Battleship. A box lunch will be served as you absorb the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and capture memories to
last a lifetime.
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. (South Rim 1,100 lbs.). Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Airplane flight
- Ground tour
- Box lunch
- Round-trip transportation
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
During checkout you will be asked to provide your hotel info for pickup
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accomodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil, a seductive twist on reality, making the provocativ...
Experience the choreography, state-of-the-art projections and iconic soundscape from The Beatles at ...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...